With 20 years of experience, Steve Cury Construction and our custom home builders serve clients in West Palm Beach with whom we’ve cultivated relationships. Our true passion in construction is exemplified in the custom homes we plan and create.
How Do We Build Custom Homes Differently?
Custom home construction involves superior attention to detail, top-level craftsmen, and expert project management that allows each custom home to be built into a unique masterpiece that lasts a lifetime. Look no further for a custom home builder in West Palm Beach, because we offer the best in all aspects of the construction process.
Spec Home vs. Custom Home
Spec homes in West Palm Beach are pre-built and quicker to complete than custom homes, but it only allows for certain aspects to be customizable (and that too, sometimes). These pre-built homes are sold by the builder, the initial owner who bought the lot or land prior to or during building of the home. The benefit of choosing the custom home route is the chance to implement unique, even luxurious, features that fit perfectly according to your lifestyle. As the client, you decide the site and the floor plan, whereas with a spec home you are just another buyer with minimal control over design and planning.
New Custom Home Builders
A new home may be the answer when the current inventory of homes for sale do not seem to be the right choice for you. Some reasons that make a new custom home a better choice include:
- From the start, you have full control over structural design, interior finishes, and external details.
- Energy Efficiency
- Energy efficiency and wind resistance in new insulation products and building methodologies saves money and reassures you in the case of a natural disaster – especially important in West Palm Beach!
- Green Appliances
- New “greener” appliances, such as water heaters and air conditioners, have the latest technology.
- Replacement and reparation of structure and appliances are a far priority.
Custom Home Construction Time To Build
We deliver on time. Based on our experience since 2003, we know the common pitfalls that can make a project go off-schedule and we know how to plan and work around seasonal delays. Our management skills help keep the project on the right track.
Cost of Custom Home Construction in West Palm Beach
Our quality construction and superior client service is provided with integrity. Although our pricing is competitive, it is a reflection of our quality materials and on-time delivery. We maintain our reputation staying within a specified budget that is set first and foremost. Expected and suggested adjustments are frequently communicated. However, these changes are unlikely as we monitor and evaluate trades, materials costs, and custom home project management.
Custom Home Construction Experience
Our experience with innovative, cost-effective custom home construction lives on in the West Palm Beach area. Luxurious custom homes created by our contractors include:
- 130 Greenwood Road
- 3307 Washington Road
- 235 Edmor Road
- 7007 S Flagler Drive
- 6600 South Dixie (Commercial office building)
- East Lakewood Road (Mediterranean style)
- 3401 Washington Road (British colonial)
- Clematis Street (LongBoards restaurant)
- Colonial Road (Historic renovation)
West Palm Beach Custom Home Construction Services
We extend a wide array of services for the West Palm Beach market to meet residential and commercial client needs.
- Small to mid-size commercial construction
- Office tenant build-out
- Restaurant build-out
- Stand-alone renovation
- Multi-family renovation
- Hotel renovation
- Apartment renovation
- Custom home construction
- Condo and home remodeling
- Quality construction management
Building a Custom Home: What Options do You Have?
The options are unlimited when it comes to building a custom home. You are your own designer and you can add as much of your personality to your home as you choose. You have full command over decisions relevant to how many rooms you would like, opting for or against a balcony, sectioning or creating an open layout for rooms, and more. Following your priorities and budget, you can be quirky and traditional or embrace popular trends to build a home that’s appealing in design and practical with space.
Renovations West Palm Beach Homeowners Will Commonly Seek
West Palm Beach homeowners live according to a different lifestyle, suggesting home updates they desire may differ from the average customer.
- Kitchens: Beach homes tend to be older and thus lack modern kitchen designs.
- Replacing countertops with granite or quartz, adding stainless steel appliances, and removing walls
- Opening up: Beach homeowners typically ask to open up a home to capture the light, airy, feel of the beachside.
- Opening the ceiling to expose the beams, taking down walls, combining rooms, creating master spaces, and inserting skylights
- Showers: Beach homeowners often use the shower to get rid of the inevitable sand and grit.
- Expanding showers and taking out bathtubs (for practicality)
- Flooring: A different flooring can make a space feel connected and give the appearance of a fluid plan.
- Removal of carpeting to reveal hardwood floors, replacing current flooring with hardwood flooring, and tile installation
Introducing the Best: Steve Cury Construction & Steve Cury
There is much to say about our founder, Steve Cury. He is a second-generation custom home builder and contractor. For ten years, he was the Vice President of construction and development for The Cury Group in Palm Beach, Florida He managed all construction plans while utilizing over 100 subcontractors and leading multiple other projects. Cury realized what it takes to be successful – quality, diligence, and dedication. Using this, Cury opened SEC Construction & Development, Inc. (now Steve Cury Construction). Steve Cury Construction was primarily involved in developing in upscale communities in and around the West Palm Beach waterfront. Cury and Steve Cury Construction especially pride ourselves on our “hands-on” approach brought to every custom home.