Steve Cury Construction: The Best of the Builders
With 20 years of experience, Steve Cury Construction and our custom home builders intend to serve clients in Palm City with whom we’ve cultivated relationships. Our true passion in construction is to create custom homes that match up to our client’s visions and dreams.
To Begin, What is Custom Home Construction?
Custom home construction is an interrelation of pivotal elements that includes superior attention to detail, top-level craftsmen, and expert project management that allows each custom home to be built into a unique masterpiece that lasts a lifetime. In Palm City, we offer the best in all aspects resources and professionals to construct your home – a foundation for your life.
To Explain: Difference Between a Spec Home & Custom Home
Spec homes are bought by a builder with the intent to sell later. The pre-built spec homes are quicker to complete than custom homes, but it only allows for certain aspects to be customizable (and that too, sometimes). They are directly sold by the builder to the client. Deciding to choose the alternative custom home route is the opportunity for you to implement unique, even luxurious, features that fit perfectly according to your lifestyle. As the client, you get to decide the site and the floor plan, whereas with a spec home you are just another buyer with minimal control over design and planning.
Is It Right To Choose A New Custom Home?
Once you have decided that you want to buy or build a new custom home, you typically begin the search by looking through homes for sale in your area. After taking a look, if you believe that none of the choices are what you want for yourself, then it might be the right time to consider a new custom home. Some reasons new custom home a better choice to make include:
- You get to have full control over customization – structural design, the interior, and the exterior.
- You can implement energy-efficient and wind-resistant products and building methodologies to save money. It is also a reassurance in the case of a storm or hurricane, which is especially important in Palm City.
- New “greener,” eco-friendly appliances, such as water heaters and air conditioners, have the latest technology.
- Newer structures last longer and make replacement and reparation a far priority.
Building a Custom Home: What Options Do You Get To Make?
The options are unlimited to you when it comes to building a custom home. You are your own designer and you get to add as much of your personality to your home as you choose. You get to have full command over decisions relevant to how many rooms you would like, opting for or against a balcony, sectioning or creating an open layout for rooms, and more. Following your priorities and budget, you get to be quirky and traditional or embrace popular trends to build a home that’s appealing in design and practical with space.
Renovations To Think About As Palm City Waterfront Homeowners
Waterfront homeowners live according to a different lifestyle, suggesting to us home updates they desire may differ from the average customer.
- Kitchens to Showers
- Visual Appeal to Practicality
- Beach homes tend to be older and thus lack modern kitchen designs.Steps to take include replacing countertops with granite or quartz, adding stainless steel appliances, and removing walls.
- Beach homeowners often use the shower to get rid of the inevitable sand and grit. Steps to take include expanding the showers and taking out bathtubs.
- Ceilings To Flooring
- Beach homeowners typically ask to open up a home to capture the light, airy, feel of the beachside. Steps to take include opening the ceiling up to expose the beams and inserting skylights.
- A different flooring can make a space feel connected and give the appearance of a fluid plan. Steps to take include removal of carpeting to reveal hardwood floors, replacing current flooring with hardwood flooring, and tile installation.
- Visual Appeal to Practicality
How Long Does It Take Our Contractors To Complete A Custom Home
We deliver to you on time. Based on our experience since 2003, we have come to learn the common pitfalls that can make a project go off-schedule and we know how to plan and work around seasonal delays. Our management skills help us to keep the project on the right track.
What Does It Cost To Build a Custom Home?
Our quality construction and superior client service is provided to you with integrity. Although some may consider our pricing to be too competitive, we guarantee that it is an accurate representation of our quality materials and on-time delivery. We maintain our reputation by staying true to the budget that is pre-specified and preset by the clients and workers. Expected and suggested adjustments are frequently communicated to clients. However, these changes are unlikely as we are trained to monitor and evaluate trades, materials costs, and custom home project management.
To See For Yourself: Custom Home Construction Experience
We ensure our quality, but rather than take our words, let our work speak for itself to you. Our experience with innovative, cost-effective custom home construction continues to live on in the Palm City area.
New Custom Home Construction
After observing the current homes for sale, if you still cannot find what you desire, consider custom homes. A new home might be the right choice for you. Reasons for this could include:
- Full Customization
- From the beginning, you maintain control over structure, design, internal finishes, and exterior details.
- Energy Efficient
- Energy efficiency and wind resistance saves money and provides reassurance in the case of a natural disaster, such as a storm or hurricane – a top priority in West Palm Beach!
- Greener Appliances
- “Greener” appliances are the latest technology.
- Longer Lifespan
- Reparation and replacement become a far concern.
- Restaurant build-outs
- Stand-alone renovation
- Multi-family renovations
- Custom homes construction
- Condominiums and homes remodeling
- Quality construction handling
- Commercial & Residential
Steve Cury Construction Reviews That Attest To Our Reliability
Introducing the Best To You: Steve Cury Construction & Steve Cury
There is much to say about our founder, Steve Cury, who is a second-generation custom home builder and contractor. For ten years, he worked up to a promising position as the Vice President of construction and development for The Cury Group in Palm Beach, Florida. He tirelessly managed all construction plans while simultaneously utilizing over 100 subcontractors and proceeding to lead multiple other projects. Cury realized what it took to be successful was quality, diligence, and dedication. Cury used these qualities to open SEC Construction & Development, Inc., now better known to our clients as Steve Cury Construction. Steve Cury Construction was primarily committed to developing in upscale, waterfront communities applying our proud “hands-on” approach to each custom home.
Construction Services We Offer To You
We extend a wide array of services to the Palm City market to meet residential and commercial client needs.
- Small to Midsize Construction
- Office Tenant
- Custom Home
- Quality Construction Management